1. We may as a result of your interaction with the Website store and process your information on Stagemount Ltd’s (QuidMarket) computers and in any other way. By “your information” we mean personal and financial information we (a) obtain from you or from third parties, such as credit reference agencies (who may search the Electoral Register), fraud prevention agencies or other organisations when you apply for an account or any other product or service or which you or they give to us at any other time or (b) learn from the way you use and manage your account(s), from your transactions and from the payments made to your account. We will use your information to manage your account(s), give you statements and provide our services, for research, assessment and analysis (including credit and/or behaviour scoring, market and product analysis) and to develop and improve our services to you and other customers and protect our interests.
2. We may use your information to inform you by post, fax, telephone or other electronic means, about other products and services which we believe may be of interest to you.
3. Use of your information for marketing purposes
a) If you do not want to receive information about other products and services please contact us at Stagemount Ltd, Foxhall Business Centre, Foxhall Road, Nottingham, NG7 6LH or email us at email@example.com
b) When you make an application on our website you can also opt out by ticking the box on the application page
c) You can also opt out of receiving marketing information from us at any time in the future.
4. You can write or email us at the above address for a copy of the information we keep about you. A fee will be charged for this service.
5. We may give information about you and how you manage your account to the following:
a) People who provide a service to us or are acting as our agents, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential. If they are located in another country we will make sure that they agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the UK and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us;
b) Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this agreement.
c) We may also give out information about you if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
Otherwise we will keep information about you confidential.
6. Calls between us may be recorded and/or monitored for training and quality purposes.
7. Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies:
When you apply for a product or service you confirm that all the information you have given is true and complete. When you apply for a product or service you authorise us to check the following records about you and others (see below);
a) our own records (for example in respect of a previous loan you have taken out);
b) Those at credit reference agencies (CRAs). When CRAs receive a search from us they will place a search footprint on your credit file that may be seen by other lenders. They supply to us both public (including the electoral register) and shared credit and fraud prevention information, and
c) Those at fraud prevention agencies (FPAs).
We will make checks such as; assessing this application for credit and we may also make periodic searches at CRAs and FPAs to manage your account with us.
If you tell us that you have a spouse or financial associate, we will link your records together so you must be sure that you have their agreement to disclose information about them. CRAs also link your records together and these links will remain on your and their files until such time as you or your partner successfully files for a disassociation with the CRAs to break that link.
Information on applications will be sent to CRAs and will be recorded by them. Where you borrow from us, we will give details of your accounts and how you manage it/them to CRAs. If you borrow and do not repay in full and on time, CRAs will record the outstanding debt and that you have defaulted. This information may be supplied to other organisations by CRAs and FPAs to perform similar checks and to trace your whereabouts and recover debts that you owe. Records remain on file for 6 years after they are closed, whether settled by you or defaulted.
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- Checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- Recovering debt
- Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
- Checking details of job applicants and employees
We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
Your data may also be used for other purposes for which you give your specific permission or, in very limited circumstances, when required by law or where permitted under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
8. How to find out more:
You can contact the CRAs currently operating in the UK; the information they hold may not be the same so it is worth contacting them all. They will charge you a small statutory fee.
- CallCredit, Consumer Services, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ or call 0870 060 1414 or log on to www.callcredit.co.uk
- Equifax PLC, Credit File Advice Centre, PO Box 3001, Bradford, BD1 5US or call 0870 010 0583 or log on to www.myequifax.co.uk
- Experian, Consumer Help Service, PO Box 8000, Nottingham NG80 7WF or call 0870 241 6212 or log on to www.experian.co.uk.
- LendProtect, Sheffield Technology Parks, Cooper Buildings, Arundel Street, Sheffield, S1 2NS.
- The ASP.NET SessionID when a session is abandoned, or an internet transmission is broken, the session ID cookie is not removed from the browser of the user. Therefore, as soon as the session has been abandoned, any new requests to the same application will use the same session ID but will have a new session state instance. At the same time, if the user opens another application within the same DNS domain, the user will not lose their session state after the Abandon method is called from one application.
- Google Analytics: _utma; _utmb; _utmc; _utmz: These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our Website, including the number of visitors, where they came from and the pages they visited. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve our Website. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google.
- We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use this site and when issues are encountered (such as broken links). Google analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you were on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not store your personal information so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our data.
- Our website may also use a website recording service – which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with anybody else.
- Our website has live chat capabilities which allow us to interact with our customers in real time.
- Google AdWords – for conversion tracking
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but normally you can alter your browser settings to prevent automatic acceptance, if you prefer. If you opt not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience with our website will be as quick or responsive as if you do receive cookies.
We do not store passwords or any other information about a visitor in a cookie that could identify them, their location, their preferences or their financial activity.
We use various types of cookies on this Website.
10. Cookies we use