If you need a cash advance on your next wage, a one month loan could provide ideal financial support for up to 30 days. However, this type of loan can be expensive and requires quick repayment. This is why we offer a short term payday loan alternative, allowing you to borrow between £300 to £600 as a new customer, and repay over a term between 3 to 6 months. Designed for emergencies and urgent financial issues, our loans could help you when you need it most, and allow you the flexibility to repay over a term that suits you.
- FCA authorised, responsible lender
- New customers can borrow between £300 and £600*
- Returning customers may be eligible to borrow up to £1,500*
- Flexible repayment terms between 3-6 months
- No hidden fees
- No guarantor required
- Bad credit applications considered
- Quick and easy applications
- Decisions made personally by humans, not computers
*Loan amounts and repayment terms are dependent on affordability checks
While we are not one month loan direct lenders, we believe in providing as much information about available financial products as possible. On this page, we will be covering quick one month loans, what they can be used for, and alternatives that may be more suitable.
What Are One Month Cash Loans?
As the name may suggest, this type of short term loan is offered for repayment with interest within a month. The amounts that can be borrowed differ between lenders, so you may find a variety of options available online. They may differ slightly from payday loans, as they are to be repaid on or within exactly one month of the funds being issued, whereas a payday loan usually needs to be repaid in line with your next wage. While a one month cash loan may seem ideal for an emergency situation, they can have high interest rates due to the short repayment terms, so it is essential that you find a solution that works well for your needs and offers the best deal.
What Can One Month Loans In The UK Be Used For?
With many one month loan direct lenders, you may not need to disclose how you will use the money, however, they are usually aimed at individuals with financial issues that require an emergency loan. This can include an unexpected medical bill, a boiler breakdown, urgent car repairs, or simply a gap in your finances. As they are to be repaid in one month, it is advised that you do not use one month loans in place of long term loans for large purchases, such as money towards a new car or home improvements.
If you feel that you need slightly longer to repay your loan, QuidMarket could help. We provide an alternative to payday advance loans that offer flexibility and allow you to repay with interest within 3 to 6 months. This can give you more time to organise the repayments whilst covering your financial emergency.
Can I Get A One Month Loan For Bad Credit?
If you have a poor credit score, you may have been worried in the past about securing loans to help you when you need it most. However, by searching online, you may be able to find options for a one month loan for bad credit. Look for lenders that offer affordability checks rather than full reviews on your credit history, as well as evidence of FCA authorisation and reviews to ensure you will not be scammed. By checking for your affordability, these one month loan direct lenders will be able to see if you can meet the repayment terms and avoid further financial difficulties.
This is the approach that we take at QuidMarket. We do not rely on automated responses for a lending decision, which means we can cater to those with bad credit. We take the time to review your monthly income, essential outgoings, and other financial commitments to ensure you have available income to cover the repayments. If we didn’t feel confident that you could repay, we would not take your application forward for your own wellbeing, so you can trust that you are in safe hands.
Are There Any Alternatives To Quick One Month Loans?
As with any loan, one month loans in the UK should be an option once you have exhausted all other solutions, particularly if you are looking for a one month loan for bad credit. Here are a few other options you can consider before applying:
- Using savings – if you have considerable savings, you may want to use them to cover your financial difficulties.
- Credit cards – instead of looking for one month cash loans, try a credit card with a 0% interest period. Make sure you pay back as much as you can each month to keep your costs down, and do not be tempted to spend more than you can comfortably repay. This method could also boost your credit rating if you manage to keep up repayments.
- An overdraft – if you have a current account, you may be able to get an authorised overdraft from your bank.
- Applying with a credit union – credit unions have a cap on how much interest they can charge, so they could be more affordable than a quick one month loan. You will need to apply to become a member first before using their services.
- Personal borrowing – borrowing from friends and family could put a strain on your personal relationships, so this should always be your last resort if you have exhausted all other options. However, if you have a trusted person to help you, they could support you in covering any financial emergencies.
If you need further help understanding the available alternatives to loans, please speak to the Money Advice Service for impartial support.
Choose QuidMarket For Your Loan
With QuidMarket, you are in safe and reputable hands. While we do not offer one month loans in the UK, we have made the application process for our loans simple. This allows us to take the time to assess each submission for affordability to ensure you can comfortably make repayments. If we did not believe that you could meet repayment terms, we would not approve your application for your own wellbeing. Here are a few more reasons why you should consider QuidMarket as an option:
- FCA authorised – we are proud to be FCA authorised, which means that we are a trusted lender. If you spot a lender that does not carry this type of accreditation, please approach with caution.
- Options for bad credit – not every lender offers bad credit loans, but because we are dedicated to personally assessing each application, we may be able to help. Instead of viewing your whole credit history, we focus on your monthly income, essential spending, and financial commitments to determine your affordability.
- Flexibility – we strive to keep our loans as flexible as possible for all applicants, offering each individual the chance to repay their loan over a term that suits them. Whether the loan is required to cover an emergency or a temporary cash flow issue, our loans are designed to help.