Quidmarket will never charge you any fees. You should never pay upfront fees for a loan or send money in return for a loan.


Stagemount Ltd. Complaints Handling Procedure:

Our complaints policy

We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it as this will help us to improve our standards.

As a consumer credit lender, our services are subject to the jurisdiction of the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you have a complaint about our services you should contact us either by post, telephone or email using the details on the Contact Us page and we will endeavour to resolve it as soon as possible.

What will happen next?

  1. We will always attempt to resolve complaints by the close of business on the third business day following receipt of the complaint. If we are able to resolve your complaint within this timeframe, then we will send you a summary resolution of the complaint which will confirm that we have resolved your complaint and also information relating to if you should subsequently be dissatisfied with the resolution that you may be able to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
  2. If we are unable to resolve your complaint by this time, we will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 5 days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
  3. We will then investigate your complaint. This will involve passing your complaint to the Compliance and Audit Manager who is independent from the department involved in the complaint. They will then review and investigate your complaint and gather information from any member of staff who has handled your account.
  4. The Manager will then write to you with a response to your complaint. This will include details of our findings and any action taken with a view to resolving your complaint. S/he will do this within 8 weeks of sending you the acknowledgement letter. If you are not satisfied with our findings, you have a number of options:
  5. You can refer your complaint to our trade association, the CCTA. Their details are below or:
  6. You can escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. They are an independent body who are responsible for resolving disputes and their service is free to use. Their details are below. You may refer your complaint to them if you are dissatisfied with our response or if we do not respond within eight weeks of when we first received your complaint. You then have six months in which to refer your complaint to them from the date of our response letter.


Consumer Credit Trade Association
Unit S2, Spring Mill,
Main Street, Wilsden,
West Yorkshire, BD15 0DX

CCTA Website
Telephone: 01274 714959

The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR

Web: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
Email: [email protected]

Relevant articles

Bad credit loans


Help and Advice

Help With Your Account


Complaints publication report

Firm name: Stagemount Limited

Period covered in this report: 1st July 2023 to 31st Dec 2023

Brands/trading names covered: QuidMarket


Product/service grouping Number of complaints opened Number of complaints closed Percentage closed within 3 days Percentage closed after 3 days but within 8 weeks Percentage upheld Main cause of complaints opened
Credit related 589 600 N/A 100% 37.2% Irresponsible Lending
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, visit: www.moneyhelper.org.uk