If you have been issued a County Court Judgment (a CCJ) at some point in the past 6 years, you may have wondered whether it is possible to be accepted for a loan. However, at QuidMarket we offer a CCJ loans solution to all applicants, as we base our lending decisions on affordability. With our straightforward and simple application form, you can easily choose how much you need to borrow, from £300 to £600 for new customers, and how long you would like the repayment term to be.
While many other lenders use automated processes to come to a lending decision, every loan application with QuidMarket is considered personally by a human member of the team. This means that even if you have a CCJ, bad credit or have been turned down elsewhere, we may still be able to help you.
- No guarantor required for CCJ loans
- QuidMarket is an FCA Authorised responsible lender
- Borrow from £300 to £600*
- Flexible repayment terms up to 6 months
- No hidden fees
- Bad credit applications considered
- Quick and easy applications
- Decisions made personally by humans, not computers
*dependent on affordability checks
What Are CCJ Loans?
CCJ loans are offered to those who have had a County Court Judgment issued to them. This is the process where someone has taken court action against an individual, on the basis that they have not paid back money that is owed. These remain on an individual’s credit file for 6 years and will show up during a credit check. That is why many may think it is difficult to find loans for people with CCJs, but by finding a lender that offers loans based on affordability, you may be able to secure a CCJ loan.
At QuidMarket, we offer short term loans that are based on affordability, so we will assess your current income, essential monthly spending and other financial commitments to determine whether you could sustainably make repayments. While we do look at your credit history, this is not what we solely base our decisions on, so if you are looking for loans for people with CCJs, we may be able to help.
Eligibility For CCJ Loans
To take advantage of CCJ loans through QuidMarket, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You are aged between 23 and 65 years old
- You are a resident of the UK
- You have a current UK bank account with a debit card
- You are in employment with a take home salary of at least £1,300 per month
If you meet these requirements, we will be able to start the process, beginning with our application form. Every application is subject to affordability checks to make sure that you will not be left out of pockets, and extra documentation may be required. To help us ensure a smooth application process, please make sure that you fill out the form carefully to avoid mistakes. We will run checks with Credit Reference Agencies and Fraud Prevention Agencies, so the process could be slowed down by the need for corrections.
We never like to turn applicants away from CCJ loans, but if we feel that you would struggle to meet repayments, it would be necessary to help you avoid financial difficulties. Missing repayments have to be recorded on your credit file, which may make it more difficult to be approved by future lenders. We aim to keep our customers’ best interests at heart and would never want an applicant to borrow more they can afford.
Choose QuidMarket For Loans For People With CCJs
With QuidMarket, you can be confident that you are in reputable and safe hands when searching for loans for people with CCJs. We have made the application process for CCJ loans easy, so that we can take the time to evaluate each submission and ensure affordability. If we did not believe that you could meet repayment terms, we would not approve your application for your own wellbeing. Here are a few more reasons why you should consider QuidMarket as a CCJ loan option:
- FCA Authorised – we are proud to hold accreditation from the FCA, which makes us a trusted and reputable lender.
- Options For Bad Credit – not every lender offers bad credit loans, but because we take the time to assess all applications for affordability, we may be able to help those with bad credit. Instead of viewing your whole credit history, we focus on your monthly income, essential spending and financial commitments, taking a personal approach to every application.
- No Hidden Fees – we are completely transparent and honest with our fees, so guarantee no nasty surprises. We do not charge late payment or upfront costs, and instead, explain the loan and repayments clearly before coming to an agreement.
- Flexibility – we aim to keep all of our CCJ loans as flexible as possible, offering applicants the chance to repay their loan instalments over a term that suits them. Whether it’s to cover an emergency or a temporary cash flow issue, our short term loans are designed to help.
CCJ Loans FAQs
What Are CCJ Loans?
CCJs are issued to people by an individual if they have not paid back money that they owe. These stay on a credit file for 6 years, which will show up during a credit check. This means that loans for people with CCJs are typically based on affordability rather than credit history. Our CCJ loans are a type of emergency loan that can help tide you over, but aren’t suitable if you have long-term financial issues.
How Quickly Can I Get A CCJ Loan?
Once you have used our online application form, chosen the amount of cash you need and selected the length of the term, you can submit the completed form for us to review. Our system will verify and provisionally approve your application. We will then take the time to personally evaluate your application as soon as possible. We are unable to say how long this will take, but we typically aim to process the applications for loans for people with CCJs within 2 hours.
How Do Repayments Work With CCJ Loans?
At QuidMarket, we strive to be as flexible as possible for our applicants, so with our loans for people with CCJs, you can choose the terms that work best for you. While completing the application form, you will be able to toggle the amount of cash you want to borrow and select a term up to 6 months to suit you. The final repayment figure will be clearly outlined, but the full repayment schedule will be later confirmed during the application process. We use a Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) to automatically take repayments from your bank account. All you need to do is ensure that the funds are available on the scheduled repayment date.