At QuidMarket we are direct lenders that can help you borrow money, whether you have good or bad credit. As long as you can show your affordability to make repayments, we are happy to welcome applicants no matter their financial history. When looking to borrow money online, there are plenty of options from different types of lenders or brokers available. There are plenty of reasons why borrowing a short term loan through us can help you out of a tight financial position or emergency.
- New customers can borrow between £300 and £600*
- Returning customers may be eligible to borrow up to £1,500*
- Flexible repayment terms between 3-6 months
- QuidMarket is an FCA Authorised responsible lender
- We’re also a direct lender, not a broker
- No hidden fees charged with our loans
- Quick and easy online loans application
- We make human decisions, not computer-generated ones
- No guarantor or collateral needed to apply
- Bad credit applicants welcome
- Receive the cash the same day as approval
*Loan amounts and repayment terms are dependent on affordability checks
So, if you’ve found resolving your short term financial position difficult with existing savings or available credit, borrow money online through us. You can choose flexible repayment terms that work for you – click apply now to start an application today.
Borrow Money Online
These days, it’s very easy to find a lender offering to help you borrow money online. Due to the plethora of options available, it can also be time-consuming searching for one that can provide exactly what you’re looking for. At QuidMarket, we feel borrowing money online should be an easy task with as little fuss as possible. Whilst being quick and simple, it should also follow responsible lending guidelines, which as Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) approved lenders, we ensure happens with every application. Treating customers fairly is what it’s all about, ensuring whether you have good or bad credit that your application will be treated equally and fairly assessed.
We started helping customers borrow money in the UK back in 2011 and we’ve grown into an established, trustworthy service for thousands of people just like you. Unlike many lenders who will make you jump through hoops to get the loan you need, we’re different in that we want to help as many people as possible. We want to see that you can afford to borrow money and make repayments on time, even if your credit history suggests you may have struggled in the past. That’s why we always conduct an affordability assessment as part of your application to ensure further borrowing will not overextend you.
As direct lenders, we are in control of the lending decision process. Unlike an online broker who will pass your details to a third party lender to help you borrow money online, we make the final decision and do so after a full credit check and financial assessment. Only then will we be in a position to say “yes” to you approving your loan and crediting your bank account.
Borrow Money for up to 6 Months with Bad Credit
We’re happy to provide our customers with flexible repayment terms from between 3 to 6 months if you are a new applicant. This is so you can choose exactly how much you can afford to pay back each month according to your finances. Once you become a returning customer after paying off a previous loan in full with us, you’ll have the flexibility to choose repayments for up to 12 months. We make the terms as transparent as possible so you can see all applicable charges, including interest, within your loan agreement.
When choosing to borrow money in the UK, you need to be fully informed of how much exactly the loan will cost you to pay back. Only then can you make a considered decision on what’s best for your circumstances. This is especially important if you’re looking to borrow money online to cover an emergency expense or an unexpected bill. The last thing you want to do is rush into any loan agreement, so we always recommend that our customers take the time to fully consider whether further borrowing is right for them.
Eligibility to Borrow Money in the UK
To be able to apply to borrow money today, we’ll need you to meet our eligibility criteria first:
- Current UK resident
- Over 23 years old, and under 65 years old
- Have a mobile phone (we send an SMS code during your application)
- Hold a UK bank account with a valid debit card (we run a verification check that takes 1p)
- Be employed and take home at least £1,300 a month.
If you can meet the above and have the affordability to make the repayments you want, you can fill in an application form with us today. With just a few personal details about you and your finances, as well as your income and outgoings, we can quickly provide an agreement in principle. We will perform a credit check to see your financial history, but don’t worry if you have a low credit score. We understand that not everyone will have excellent credit, so as long as we can see that you can afford the loan you want to borrow, we can look to approve your application.
Once your application is approved, we’ll send you your pre-contract agreement for you to review and sign. After a full credit check and affordability assessment has been carried out, we can credit your new loan into your bank account on the same day. It really is as simple as that when looking to borrow money in the UK with us.
What To Consider When Applying To Borrow Money Online
Before making the decision to borrow money online and commit to a loan agreement, you should consider a few questions:
- What is the reason you would like to borrow money? – if the reason you want to borrow money is not that pressing, you may want to reconsider. Loans should only be taken out if it is necessary. If it can wait, think about whether you do really need to borrow money online.
- Can it wait until you have saved up? – if you have a valid reason to borrow money, have you considered using savings or saving up instead? Your purchase may not be so urgent that you need the money right away, so avoid paying interest on a loan by saving up instead.
- Can you try personal borrowing? – do you have a friend or family member who trusts you to make repayments? This is another great way to prevent yourself from paying interest on a loan, and you can come to an agreement that suits your relationship.
- How much do you really need to borrow? – it is crucial to be realistic about the amount of money that you need to borrow. No one wants to pay for more than they can afford, so think carefully about how much you actually need.
- Can you realistically afford the repayments? – if you are not certain that you could comfortably make monthly repayments every month, the chances are that you should avoid taking out a loan. If you have exhausted all other options, make sure you do your research to find a borrowing solution with a good deal.
Borrow Money with QuidMarket
Let us help you borrow money online with ease when you need a short term arrangement. If your current finances are in a healthy position and you’ve fully considered other options to borrow money in the UK, as well as review your savings and available credit, click apply now.
If you need further help and advice regarding borrowing money or have any questions at all, please contact the team here at QuidMarket. We’re always happy to help our customers find exactly what they need and provide support when looking to borrow money in the UK.
Alternatively, you can also find plenty of answers to common questions we receive within our FAQs.